Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 1...Salvation

This has to be our #1 priority with our Children..that they accept Jesus into their hearts, and, live a life with Him. This is our biggest job as a Mothers, to foster that relationship.

You heavens above, rain down righteousness; let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness grow with it; I, the Lord, have created it.Isaiah 45:8 (NIV)

It's what I'm sitting in jail for right now - but God's Word isn't in jail! That's why I stick it out here - so that everyone God calls will get in on the salvation of Christ in all it's glory. 2 Timothy 2:9-10 (The Message)

I love the Timothy passage from The Message (paraphrase)...it emphasizes how important it is for us to have that personal relationship with Christ.

Our prayer for today...
Lord, I pray that you will equip me with the knowledge & tools I need to help my children know you. And, when the time is right for each of them, let salvation spring up within my children that they may receive the gift of life that is only in Christ Jesus. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment