Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Do you know your Love Language?

I'm sure most of you are familiar with Dr. Gary Chapman's book, The Five Love Languages. It's a great way to determine your love language - and, to best figure out how to communicate with your spouse, kids, etc.

I recently took the online assessment. It's a neat way to do a quick analysis and figure out your top love languages.

My are as follows...
1. Physical Touch
2. Words of Affirmation (a close second)
3. Quality Time

No surprises here!

I have asked my husband to take the assessment now though, because I want to make sure what if what I think his love language is...is actually correct!

I added the assessment Widget to the bottom of my blog - spend 5 minutes & check out your Love Language!

In coming days I will post about the Love Language of our Children...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment