Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 4...Honesty & Integrity

We are really struggling with our 5 year old right now with "fibbing" (I hate to call it lying at that age), he truly believes that if I didn't see it, it didn't happen. We have talked & talked & talked about this, but we are just not getting through. I hope that soon he starts to understand - because as an adult, the quickest way you can hurt me is to lie to me. I seem to never recover from that. I want him to learn early the importance of being honest & earning that trust from people.

May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope is in you. Psalm 25:21 (NIV)

Our Prayer for Today..
Lord, please help my boys to learn the value of honesty. Help them to see first hand the benefits of being honest - even if it's hard sometimes. I want them to be men of integrity and people to know they can trust them. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment