Friday, February 11, 2011

Homemade Valentines

For those of you who know me, you know that I'm not a crafty person. I do love to scrapbook though. For Christmas this year Jason & the Boys got me a Cricut & a Gypsy. These are the coolest machines for anyone who even remotely likes to be creative. I have to admit though, I got very scared of them when I saw all the buttons & an operation manual that was like 200 pages long...so, in the corner it has sat since Christmas.

Well, yesterday I decided to get it out. I was going to make homemade valentines for Cole to take to school!

4 hours later...

Since it took awhile for me to figure it out, I put together 6 Teacher Valentines, and, opted to pop for the $2.50 box of valentines for the 40 kids :)

Maybe someday Cole & Jacob will get their Suzy Homemaker Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute :) I haven't heard of a gypsy but family members own the cricut. Cool machine but yes, it is intimidating!

    ReplyDelete