Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Animals of this house...

And this time I'm not talking about the Lenczycki Men.

I am behind in my posts, in my 30 days of prayer, and in anything computer related. So..I thought I would take a moment to show you just one of the reasons why.

I have never been a great animal lover. I grew up with pets, although didn't really want them. Since we have been married we have always had a dog - but for Jason's gratification, not mine. And, the story of the cats arrival...well, that's one that i can again chock up to my soft-hearted hubby. Needless to say - I could do without these animals. And, now that I'm staying home...they are causing me more grief than ever.

This is how my day started yesterday...
I do NOT desire to have a cat on my counter!

Then I found this...
That would be the dog sleeping in (what was) a basket of clean laundry.


And the grand finale...
This is the aftermath of my rescuing the dog from underneath the pool deck. I think next time I'll leave him under there.

Oh my. Lord, please help me to deal with these "blessings" that belong to Jason & Cole. Because right now, I just want to strangle them.

No comments:

Post a Comment