Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 3...Love

It all comes down to love. If we do ALL things in Love (as Christ would), you can be assured that you will not do wrong.

And live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5:2 (NIV)

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness & self-control. Galatians 5:22 (NIV)

The fruits of the Spirit is something I want to spend time focusing on with my boys when they are old enough. These are the qualities I want my boys to have for themselves, for their future wives, for their children. It's so cool to me that the very first is love :)

Our prayer for today:
Lord, I pray that my children may learn to live a life of love. Allow YOUR love to penetrate their hearts & show through all they do. I pray that they will love those who don't even return it. Fill them up Lord, and, let it spill over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment