Monday, January 31, 2011

A month of prayer for our Children

In February, I have committed myself to pray for 1 virtue every day that I want to instill in my boys. (I'm using "A Parent's Prayer Program" from Focus on the Family) I thought I would post daily in my blog and hopefully some of you will join me. We Mama's have power in prayer for our little guys...I believe we can change the future, one child at a time :) If you do embark on this journey with me, I would love to hear from you.

Today's prayer...
God, please prepare my heart for this journey. To often I run to you in times of crisis, and you are so faithful to respond, but now I want to spend this time praying for the future of my boys. Help me to raise them to be Godly men, strong in virtue, and, dependent on you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment