I had a really nice CVS run Sunday afternoon. I got $57.70 worth of stuff for $29.26 OOP. Including 12 packs of pepsi produts for $1.67 each! Here is out it breaks down...
- 3 boxes of Electrosol Dishwasher tabs
- 2 bottles of Jet Dry Rinse Aid
- 1 two-pack of AirWick Scented Oil Refills
Used $5.50 in CVS/Manuf. Coupons
Paid $15.66 OOP
Got back a $10 ECB (for Spending $20 on the combined items above)
- 3 twelve packs of Pepsi
- 3 twelve packs of Mt. Dew
- 1 Snickers Bar
Used $10 ECB from Trans. #1
Paid $12.20 OOP
Got back a $10 ECB (for spending $20 on Pepsi Product), and, a $.89 ECB (for buying the Snickers Bar)
- 2 Similac Ready to Feed Formulas
- 2 10 pks of CVS AA Batteries
Used $5 in Manuf Coupons
Used the $10 & $.89 ECB's from Transaction #2
Paid $1.40 OOP
Just with my manufacturer coupons & the ECB's back, I ended up getting these great deals...
- Pepsi 12packs for $1.67 each
- Qt. Ready to feed formula for $2 & $3 each
- Electrosol Dishwasher tabs (20) for $.83 a box!
- Finish Jet Dry for $.58 a bottle!
- Free Snickers Bar
Overall, it was a worthwhile trip :)