Tuesday, January 25, 2011

No more pokes!!

As exciting as it is to see my baby boy smiling, cooing and starting to roll...it also meant that we would soon be visiting the Pediatrician for those dreaded first shots. When Cole was little I was fortunate enough to get his first shots on a day Jason was on vacation - so I didn't have to bear that hard visit all on my own. I wasn't so fortunate today.

Here is my beautiful baby boy BEFORE they stuck him...


And here he is after he cried himself to sleep :(


I of course was too busy holding & rocking him to get the immediate after pics...although I doubt anyone would want to see that anyway!

So far he's doing OK - just sleeping A LOT. I don't really remember Cole having any problems so I'm hoping that will be the case with Jacob too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment