Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hard work is Rewarded!

We have been working very hard with Cole on responsibility since last May. I use a chore chart, and, reward system. Every so often I add a new task to the list, and, take away one that has become easy & ritual for him.

We have been using 2 Chronicles 15:7 as his "hard work" scripture.
Be Strong, Therefore, and, let not your hands be weak and slack, for your work shall be rewarded.

Today, we learned how to fold some laundry! Although I have no intention that this become a regular chore for him, I think him knowing how to do it, and, occasionally pitching in & helping is a good thing.

Here is his first stack of folded laundry. We started with washcloths, towels, baby burp cloths & baby blankets.


I was really proud of him, he worked so hard!



Of course, the sitting on/laying on the completed project may not have been the best idea, but, I had to snap those pics too because he was so proud of himself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment