Monday, September 19, 2011

The Rusted Chain..Review of a beautiful gift!

My cousin recently had her 2nd child, a handsome baby boy named Corbin (he just melts my heart!). I wanted to get her a meaningful Mommy Gift since she already had 2 of everything else :) As soon as I got my email from The Pioneer Woman, I knew exactly what I should get. Ree reviewed a necklace by The Rusted Chain & had such wonderful things to say. I immediately went to their website & found a very cute necklace that I thought would be perfect. Kaci is a physical therapist, in scrubs most of the time, and, I thought this would be a great necklace for those casual work days ahead of her.

When I received the necklace I was so excited to check it out. Here is it!...


The first thing I noticed was how sturdy the chain was. I LOVE that. Having an (almost) 10 month old myself - I know the appeal of pulling at those necklaces, especially while nursing. I was thrilled to see that it was strong & would stand up to the abuse it might take from the little man :)

I have many upcoming gifts of this type planned, and, am hoping to maybe get one for myself as well (Dear Hubby, what a great Christmas Gift! hint, hint)

Please check out their webpage at http://therustedchain.com, or find them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Rusted-Chain-Jewelry/108350919190616. You will not be disappointed!

(I did not receive any free items or compensation for this review ... I just love the product, and, wanted to share it with YOU!)

And, P.S. if you are not already a fan of The Pioneer Woman, you must check her out. I aspire to be her when I grow up :) http://thepioneerwoman.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment