Thursday, September 22, 2011

10 Months old

Today, Baby J is 10 months old. I can't believe how fast it has gone. It's a fun time right now. We do all kinds of neat things.

Like...

Empty half a bag of wheat flour on himself...all while Mommy is loading the washing machine :)


Isn't that just the sweetest smile you've ever seen? Stinker. He knows he's caught!

He also LOVES to "help" unload the dishwasher. Like, while it's running. Yep, he's tall enough to reach up & open it.


As you can see, this happened immediately after the flour incident, while I was sweeping the floor. Yep...good times :)

2 comments:

  1. I can relate... But you must have been in a good enough frame of mind to at least grab the camera! I am impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first reaction is almost always to grab the camera! Isn't that funny :) I just want to remember so many of these things - someday, they will be grown & gone, I will be bored - and, hopefully I can look back & remember what a fun time in life it was.

    ReplyDelete