Friday, May 6, 2011

Things that make me smile :)

My Brother feeding my son. Doesn't he look so comfortable? It amazes me how my too-cool for you, football playing, ladies man of a brother has no problem at all grabbing my kids & caring for them like they are his own. I love that :)


Both boys got sunglasses in the Easter Basket from my Parents. Cole LOVED his & I think they look so stinkin' cute! Oh these boys...


The mad bunny! Um, OK, so...he's got some ground to be mad. I mean, he is 5.5 years old, and, a boy...and, I still made him put on bunny ears for me. However...seeing that I labored for 16 hours, and, still ended up barely getting his big head out..I figure humoring me is the least he can do.


The Pioneer Woman's Greek Salad. Ahhhhhh... This is the most amazing, mouth watering, jaw dropping, yeah...enough said...it rocks. (and I had it for lunch this week!)


It really is the simple things in life that make me happy. Watching Cole complete a puzzle, completely on his own, in a matter of minutes. Yep, this was a happy moment for Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment