Monday, May 2, 2011

I have nothing nice to say about this...

Meet Jillian...


She's a pain in my butt. Literally. And my thighs, arms, chest...yep, just about everything on me hurts because of her.

Fell off the wagon (the pain got the best of me), but, got back on the scale yesterday - lost my breath, and, then had a date with my old buddy up there this morning.

It sucks. Bad.

Hold me accountable, OK? Because the weight has to come off, and, well...I'm a sucker for excuses. And, it hurts REALLY BAD on Day 2, 3, 4. Yeah...you get the idea, but, when you stop for 2 weeks..it hurts all over again :( So...yeah, hold me accountable.

And, that's all I got about that.

2 comments:

  1. are you still working out... just keeping you accountable! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but not everyday. The shred was killing me...like to the point I couldn't walk, so I'm doing it 2-3 times a week and using my total gym in between. Not seeing any results yet though :( Dr. wants to test my thyroid - but, I just don't think it's that. I feel fine. Plus it's a ridiculously expensive test. So..I will see how it goes for awhile. Thanks Megan :)

    ReplyDelete