Friday, April 22, 2011

We did it!!!

Today, I am celebrating!

It's no ones birthday.
Not our wedding anniversary.

And, no, I'm not pregnant again!
But, it is a special day.

Today, marks my 1 year anniversary as a stay-at-home Mommy :)

A year ago I gave up my perfectly scheduled day...to run by the seat of my pants.
My lunches out...quickly became leftovers off of Cole's plate!
And any hope of a coffee break with friends, has turned into a quick cup...in the bathroom...with the door shut...praying for just a few minutes of quiet!

Of course..I have had the most amazing moments of my life in the last year too.
I wouldn't change it for the world!

And, for the record...I do look like this everyday...
What...liars go WHERE? Hmmm...well...maybe it can just be our little secret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment