Monday, April 11, 2011

DG Nail Polish Remover Pads

You know me, a die hard for a deal. Well, let me tell you, when it comes to beauty products - I do NOT skimp. I only use my favorites and will actually go without until I can save up enough to get my favorites.

I'm very sensitive, and, one of the things that I'm sensitive too is nail polish remover. I know this sounds ridiculous - but, the smell can give me a headache in seconds. Because I generally wear dark color polish - it can take FOREVER, and, SEVERAL paper towels to remove all that polish. Well..NOT ANY MORE! Last week I was at Dollar General & found a box of Nail Polish Remover pads. They claim that each pad (6 per box) was guaranteed to remove polish from 10 nails. I seriously thought - no way. I actually only bought it because Dollar General has a guarantee on the product - in my mind, I would be getting back my $1.75 when this product failed.


So, I had 3 coats of a very dark brown polish on, and, I decided this would be the time to test it out! (I wish I would have taken a picture of the polish before - but I didn't think about it. It was a deep chocolate color) Well, let me tell you, I was completely done in less than 2 minutes. EVERY.BIT.OF.COLOR removed from my nails in under 2 minutes - I barely had time to even smell the polish remover!
This is a picture of the felt pad after removing my polish. I honestly think I could have done another hand (maybe 2) with the pad too.

And, here's my nails after taking the polish off. It worked better than any polish remover I have ever used!

I honestly couldn't believe how well this worked - so of course, I wanted to share it with you! The cost of the box of 6 polish remover pads is $1.75, so .30 per use. I know that is more expensive than the bottle of remover which lasts longer than 6 uses - but, trust me THIS IS WORTH IT!

This isn't a paid advertisement, ole DG doesn't even know I'm promoting their product...I just tried it, liked it & decided to share it with all my nearest & dearest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment