Monday, December 13, 2010

Merry Christmas from the Lenczycki's!

Wow, what a year it has been for our family!

In March we found out that we were expecting our 2nd child ! We were sooo excited. Unfortunately, I ended up extremely sick (AGAIN!) even worse than I was with Cole. It was a long 14 weeks until I was feeling good enough to actually function normally again. In the meantime, several things transpired at my job – all leading us that God was paving the way for me to stay home with the boys. This was such a scary thought to me..giving up an entire 2nd income?! But, we took the leap – and, I absolutely love it. There is no more rewarding job than caring for my precious gifts – and we are seeing the fruits of our labors daily!

On November 22nd of this year we welcomed our Beautiful Baby Boy, Jacob, into our home & our hearts. His birth was quite dramatic to say the least (would you expect anything less from me?!), and, he spent several extra days in the hospital to regulate his breathing – but we are all home now & loving our new life as a family of 4!



Cole is in his last year of Pre-K  and will move onto full day Kindergarten next year. Mommy is having a very hard time coping with that! He continues to receive speech & occupational therapy at school – but has show tremendous growth in the past year! We are blessed by the teachers & supports we have in place, and, are so thankful that he is LOVED by each & every one of them 

We have been amazed by the love that Cole had instantly for his baby brother. He is the best big brother! He takes his responsibilities very seriously too – on several occasions Jason or I have been in trouble for letting Jacob cry when Cole is away.


We also joined the church we have been attending for the past couple of years. I am very involved in Moms & Children’s Ministries and am so thankful to be able to still use my gifting in this way. Cole LOVES the church & begs to go all the time. Wednesday & Sunday’s just aren’t enough for him  We are thankful God is helping us instill this love of Jesus in his heart.

Jason’s love of bass fishing lives on – and, he has really had an awesome year! He & his partner have won several tournaments and consistently place amongst the top each time. I’m completely blown away by his dedication to this sport. I mean, seriously, who gets out of bed at 4am – in the winter – to go sit on a boat & freeze all day?! He has also begun to pass this love of fishing along to Cole. Although Mom is still pretty scared to let him go in the boat with Dad by their selves, Cole loves to go fishing with his Dad. These are such special times for them 

As we finish this year, and, look to 2011 – I know that our lives will be filled with many “firsts” for both of our boys. We are excited to see what God has in store for us 

God’s Richest Blessings,
The Lenczycki’s: Jason, Jenny, Cole & Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment