For those of you who were at the shower last weekend, this is the receipe everyone has been asking for....My Sister Amanda's FAMOUS Apple Dumplings. It doesn't matter how many she makes, they are always GONE by the end of the event. Wish I would have taken a picture for you because they are so pretty!
1 Can crescent rolls
2 Granny Smith apples
1/3 c Melted margarine
1 c Sugar
Sprite, Sierra Mist, 7 up, Mountain Dew (whatever clear soda you have)
- Peel apples and cut into quarters
- Wrap crescent rolls around each quarter
- Place in dish with sides touching
- Sprinkle desired amount of cinnamon over each one
- Mix melted margarine and sugar, spread over dumplings
- Carefully pour soda around the base of the dumplings until you get about ¾’’ deep in bottom of dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes
(Makes 8 Servings)
You can prepare your apples and crescent rolls and place in dish the night before and refrigerate.
Then pour cinnamon, sugar mixture and soda the next day and bake.
This recipe is so inexpensive to make, and, EASY. It looks & tastes like a million bucks :)