Saturday, June 12, 2010

Transitions

Well, I think it's the first of many transitions.
Today, we are clearing out my home office - and, Cole is moving into that bigger room, and, leaving his bedroom for the baby nursery.
Cole is excited, Jason is frustrated (I have A LOT of junk in my office) and I have mixed feelings. The office was always my "escape", and, now that will likely have to be the bathroom (behind locked door...because heaven knows if I don't lock it the boys just come on in!). But, at the same time, I'm excited to see Cole enjoy his bigger room - and, super excited to see the new baby's room begin to come together over the next couple of months :)
My OCD is kicking in though...Cole wanted to move quicker than I had planned so I haven't had a chance to paint or decorate yet. Guess Americana will have to work for my 4 year old, super-hero loving boy, for now. I'm sure I will be paint/decor shopping soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment