Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Perfect Day to spend at the Park!

Today I decided that Cole & I needed to leave the house...so after school we packed a picnic lunch & headed to the park in Nokomis.



Cole had a ton of fun playing. His favorite was the Merry-Go-Round, which was the thing I hated most as a kid. (it's like car sickness non stop!)

The weather was perfect. We stayed for about 2 hrs, and, I would have been just fine staying all afternoon - Cole decided next time he needs to bring a friend



This is the aftermath....Cole just passed out on the kitchen floor at about 4:30p! He's so exhausted.
It's days like today that reinforce to me that being home with Cole & the new baby, at least for a while, is the right thing :) Thank you God for simple reminders of what is really important in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment