Saturday, May 1, 2010

Boys Day Out

Today Jason, his Dad (Norm), and, Cole went fishing. Cole had so much fun! He's beginning to really love fishing as much as his Dad. I have a feeling that I won't see much of the two of them when Cole gets old enough to fish tournaments with his Dad!

Today Cole caught 4 bluegill all by himself - he was so proud. Unfortunately he wouldn't get his pic taken with any of the fish. You can tell Mom wasn't there, I would have forced this photographic moment!

When I asked Cole if he brought the fish home for us to eat he said "Oh no Mom, Catch & Release....you have to leave the fishies there for the next person". Spoken like a true tournament fisherman. I miss the days of my Dad & Grandpa bringing home ALL the fish and having huge fish fries :)

No comments:

Post a Comment