Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day

The Love of my Life
Thank you for giving me 2 beautiful (handsome) boys, who look nothing like me..Good thing I think your cute :) My life would not be complete without Rumi tournaments & late night Psych. You are truly my best friend.

My Dad
Thank you for always being there for me! Not only are you a great Dad, but an even better Papa to my boys :) You are the most giving person I know - I hope someday I give 1/2 as much as you do. And, of course, you introduced me to the best fried fish that exists..Buffalo!

And, to my Grandpa's..who helped mold me into the person I am today, loved me unconditionally, and, kept Mom & Dad from killing me during my HS years :)..Love & Miss you everyday!

Grandpa Gene
A short order cook extraordinaire! Every morning before school we would put our orders in, and, whatever we wanted we got. Pancakes weren't just pancakes..they were micky mouse, letters, numbers - whatever we wanted. He also introduced me to the most amazing food in the world..Fried Mush!

Grandpa Keith
I am a spoiled brat today because of you! I will forever have a love for Roller Skating, Fried Mushrooms & Rockin' Robin..all because of you :) My love for Christmas is a gift that could have only come from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment