Sunday, March 21, 2010

Exciting News for the Lenczycki Family!

We found out this weekend that we are having another baby!

Just like with Cole, I found out very early along in pregnancy this time too. It's wonderful to know early so I can begin to change my eating habits, but it's so hard to wait for that first sonogram :( This time we decided we had waited a long time, and, were really excited - so we were not going to wait to tell anyone. We let Cole call my Parents & Grandmas, and, then we went & saw Jason's Parents. Everyone is excited, just like we are.

So far I feel tired, but good. Last time I was already sick...so I'm hoping for it to be a little easier on that side. Before I could lay on the couch all day if I wasn't feeling well.....this time I have a VERY active 4 year old to keep up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment